Changes in Tokenomics as of February 28th
As previously announced, HeroFi will lead to significant changes beginning February 28, particularly in the Tokenomics section.
With the rapid development of ROFI Multiverse, HeroFi is not out of the running, despite the fact that this is the ecosystem’s first game.
To help you have better understand the project, the development team will begin reviewing the important changes in the economy, or in other words, the changes in Tokenomics, on this February 28.
Cut off the Supply of $ROFI — $ROFI becomes the Governance Token
$ROFI is a functional utility token that will be used as a medium of exchange between ROFI Multiverse players. $ROFI facilitates and secures payment between participants who interact on HeroFi and the games in the ecosystem.
Previously, $ROFI was the reward that players could receive for in-game activities; however, beginning February 28, a new token will take over this responsibility.
For the time being, the $ROFI supply will come from:
- Partners who took part in the Private Sale round
- Users who took part in the Public Sale
- Users who interacted with HeroFi and received $ROFI from in-game activities in the past
- Users will no longer receive $ROFI as a reward for in-game interactions beginning February 28. Instead, $ROFI will only be available on the market as a result of the Vesting activity of the previous two rounds of Private Sale and Public Sale.
- Along with reducing the supply of $ROFI, users who still have $ROFI Locked can use the Stake feature to convert it into a token with tradable value.
HeroFi’s New Star — $HFI
Beginning February 28, $HFI will officially appear and take on the important responsibilities that the elder $ROFI previously held.
$HFI is generated as a result of player interactions in the game. The amount of $HFI produced each day is calculated using the following formula:
Number of minting tokens = (Token Buy Volume — Token Sell Volume) x 20% (20% is adjusted according to the actual situation)
$HFI will be listed on Pancakeswap on February 28, 2022 at 2PM UTC.
The following are the fundamentals of the $HFI Token:
- Init Price: $0.001
- Max Supply: 1.000.000.000
- Spec: BEP-20
- Contract Address: Coming Soon
Details about $HFI token you can find on our Whitepaper HERE.