HEROFI’ WEEKLY RECAP: FEB 21ST — FEB 28TH
- Cut off the Supply of $ROFI — $ROFI becomes the Governance Token
$ROFI is a functional utility token that will be used as a medium of exchange between ROFI Multiverse players. Users will no longer receive $ROFI as a reward for in-game interactions beginning February 28.
2. HeroFi’s New Star — $HFI
Beginning February 28, $HFI will officially appear and take on the important responsibilities that the elder $ROFI previously held. $HFI will be listed on Pancakeswap on February 28, 2022 at 2PM UTC.
3. New Reward Formula Explained
Reward pool (day n+1) = [ Buy Volume (day n) — Sell Volume (day n) ] x K
- The number of users joining the game that day will be public and displayed in-game at the end of the day.
- In case of Buy Volume is less than Sell Volume, the Reward pool will be 0
4. Tower Mode comes with Special Event
Not to let you wait any longer, Tower Mode will be officially released on February 28th. Along with this update, there will be a special event for users who will be participating in this new game mode. This event is open to anyone who plays Tower Mode.
5. New update on the expiration date of items
After being installed on the Hero, each Item has a two-week expiry date. After two weeks, these items must be repaired before they can be reused. This feature will be activated from February 28th. To repair Items, players will use $HFI or gHFI (Token in-game)
6. Breed System Update
- Only for Genesis Hero, normal Hero cannot be mated and produce offsprings
- The offspring between 2 Genesis Heroes will be 3* Hero.
- You must have two Genesis Heroes of the opposite sex to be able to breed and create new heroes.
- While producing offspring, the parent hero cannot be brought into battle or farming, and vice versa.
7. Brand New Feature: Shop In-game
On February 28th, Shop In-game will be launched in HeroFi. These are what you can purchase in this Shop: https://t.me/herofiann/1173